This is a complete PS4 Jailbreak 6.72 Homebrew (HEN) enabler guide. 6.72 can potentially work on PS4 firmware 6.72 and 7.02, at the moment this exploit is only for 6.72. You can run Sleirsgoevy’s exploits on your 6.72 firmware. Developers (Al Azif and Sleirsgoevy) improved stability of the 6.72 jailbreak. If are above or below 6.72, you should check out PS4 Jailbreak Firmware.
Above 6.72 firmware required games can be played on 6.72 by installing backport PKG. If you are below 5.05 and installing games updates is not a problem for you. You should stay on lower firmware because 5.05 is more stable than 6.72 and according to my experience 9.00 Jailbreak bit more stable than 6.72.
You may experience
- crashes and reboots while executing exploit
- If you are updating from 5.05 to 6.72, previously installed games may not run.
- Stuck during jailbreak process
- Low success rate
- PS4 FAT, Slim or PRO
- Installed firmware 6.72 or below (If below you should check PS4 Jailbreak firmware and update via USB)
- Stable Internet Connection
How to Jailbreak PS4 on 6.72?
- Update your PS4 system if it’s below 6.72.
- Disable auto updates from settings → systems settings → System → Auto Update and uncheck all boxes.
- Go to settings → Network → Setup Internet Connection Manually
- Leave everything default except DNS addresses.
- Primary DNS 165.227. 83.145 and secondary DNS 192.241. 221.79.
- Go to settings and open user’s guide.
- Select 6.72 and disable updates.
- Select HEN and enjoy 6.72 jailbreaks.
Execute 6.72 exploit through web browser
- Open your internet browser.
- Clear your browser by deleting cookies and cache.
- Visit this address https://cthugha.exploit.menu/ or you can use any host URL.
- Select your firmware
- Disable Updates
- Enable HEN
Cache Exploit page offline
- Visit https://cthugha.exploit.menu/ or open users guide page
- Click on cache all
- Close your browser and disable internet from your PS4
- Open internet browser or visit https://cthugha.exploit.menu/
- Enjoy offline cache exploit pages.
Selecting Mira (No Homebrew) in the exploit selection page will fix the game with CE-34878-0 error, so it can be considered a more stable option.
Due to the unstable 6.72 jailbreak success rate is low. In this case, you must hole PS4 power button and turn it off manually. Turn it on your system with power button, not controller PS button (recommended by developers), and your console is ready for next attempt.
Summary: I hope you are enjoying PS4 Jailbreak 6.72 on your PS4 system. You can follow us on Facebook to receive updates and stay connected with us.