PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 (Webkit) Kernal Exploit is simple to execute on your PS4 system. This exploit is only for 5.05 firmware users, if you are below 5.05, you should update first via USB. You have to execute this exploit every time you boot up your PS4 system. Limited features and payloads can be applied through WebKit such as HEN, Mira, Dump, and more. Once you execute kernel exploit successfully on your PS4 system. You’ll see debug setting under settings.
Are you above 5.05? You can’t simply go back to the previous firmware version. but you can update. If you are not above 9.00 you can check PS4 Jailbreak firmware list. Do not update your system via internet or it will install latest firmware. You may have many questions like whether should I update. New games will run or not? while we have a 9.00 jailbreak. Well! short answer: you can run higher firmware games after installing backport including updates & DLCs
- PS4 Console
- exFAT or FAT32 formatted USB drive
- Stable Internet connection
PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 new features:-
- Bug Fix
- Stable Jailbreak
- No brick
- Dump Disk
- FTP (File Transfer)
- MERA + HEN
- VR and NO-VR Games unlocked
- Transfer save, database & User data
- Fast & Smooth PKG installer
PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 introduction
- Update your firmware to 5.05 (If below 5.05)
- Go to settings and set up internet connection manually on your PS4
- Leave everything default.
- Put manually DNS address 1 – 188.8.131.52 2 – 184.108.40.206
- Go to settings and open user guide
- You’ll see exploited firmware versions.
- Press X to enter on 5.05
- Enable Browser (if you want to use your browser or you can simply select Mira+HEN)
- Close users guide and open internet browser.
- Put primary DNS address “220.127.116.11” in your web browser.
- Choose 5.05
- After that enable Mira+HEN to unlock locked content
- Run your game or application and enjoy.
PS4 Jailbreak opens new features for your system. Add many new opportunities that can find under debug setting such as installing games, FTP, and much more.
You will get debug setting after injecting the kernel exploit. Debug setting in the setting tab allows you to install Package files (PKG) via USB or external hard drive. I just covered here the main advantage of the debug setting.
There are many ways to install games on exploited PS4 system, the easiest of which is via USB.
Yes, you can dump your disk on your USB by using dum payload on your exploited system.
PS4 supports exFAT and FAT32 formats. But you can transfer above 4GB files on FAT32 formatted USB drive. We always recommend exFAT format for all PS4 console users.
PS4 jailbreak process same for all console models. No matter which console model you have. You just need to check your firmware. It’s should 5.05.
Summary:- We hope you are enjoying PS4 Jailbreak 5.05 on your system. Please like and share our Facebook page and subscribe push notification for regular updates & stay connected wth us.