PS4 Jailbreak 4.00 – Finally after a long time PlayStation 4, 4.00 OFW/CFW (Jailbreak) has been released. This custom jailbreak was released on October 1, 2016. This jailbreak file is 100% tested. It’s working with all model even latest model. But I didn’t check with every model. The update jailbreak file will help you to jailbreak your PlayStation 4 console and able to access free PlayStation 4 games in Play store. It’s 100% legal and bug-free. You can also play Online PSN game after jailbreak your console with this custom file. Before this article I have already published an article on PS4 Jailbreak 3.55, please read it carefully.
You just need to download first PS4 jailbreak 4.00 and follow the simple introduction that mentions in below. I mention introduction how to install jailbreak 4.00 in your console in simple steps. Read the introduction and follow the simple steps, Step by step. A single mistake can be harm for your console. If your console is not accepting this jailbreak file. It means you didn’t rename the file. Your custom file name should be “PS4UPDAT.PUP. So. let’s start.
New Future PS4 jailbreak 4.00
- You can use it many times
- 100% legal
- Not void the Warranty
- Work on all models
- Backup games from USB stick or external Hard drive Works
- You can play multiplayer games without the ban
- Games from disc work
- Just plug and install very simple
- Bugs free. (Fix)
- Downloaded Games, DLC, Movies For FREE from the PlayStation Store
- Work on all region
- Debug menu
- Does not require opening the console and any modification
- NO BRICKS
- Fast download and easy installation
PS4 Jailbreak 4.00 Install introduction-
- You need to download PS4 Jailbreak 4.00 on your computer
- After download complete extract file using unzipped
- Now Plug your USB stick/USB HDD onto your computer with minimum space 512MB
- Create a root folder on your USB Stick/USB HDD Called “PS4” and under it “UPDATE” (PS4>UPDATE)
- Put your extract file in root “UPDATE” Folder
- Plug out your USB Stick/USB HDD from your computer
- Now plug your USB Stick/USB HDD onto your PlayStation 4 console
- Go to Setting > UPDATE
- Choose Update via mass storage
- If your console is not showing mass storage option and try to install in safe mode
- Follow the steps on your screen
It can take some time to install jailbreak on your console. After installing the jailbreak successfully your console will be restart. Now enjoy Jailbreak.
Some general question answers about PS4 Jailbreak 4.00
Q: Can I play the online game after jailbreak my PlayStation 4 console?
A: Sure, you can play your online games. This jailbreak tool had already modified and it will automatically patch to jailbreak when you go online to play your online games. PSN account will be the ban after jailbreak my PlayStation 4 console Your PSN account will never ban in any case. You can freely use this jailbreak.
Q: Can I download free PlayStation Games?
A: Yes, you can download free PlayStation 4 games from “Play Store” without any paying credit card or charges. Important: You have to sing in your PSN account for an order to download PS4 games.
Q: How should I do when my console says “No date Found”?
A: There is two reason 1st you didn’t rename your file called “PS4UPDAT.PUP or PS4UPDAT only. Some people make a mistake using the same name as a folder named UPDATE. 2nd You didn’t format your USB stick or Pen drive with FAT32. PlayStation 4 support only FAT32 format only not other. Will my console data erase after jailbreak my PlayStation 4 console? The answer is no, your console data will be safe. Everything will remain same as you see before the jailbreak your console
Q: I failed to jailbreak my console or I don’t understand?
A: In this case, you can use our contact link to contact me on Facebook or Twitter. I can help you to resolve your problem.
Summary:- This jailbreak file is 100% tested but not with all the model. If you face any problem during installation with this jailbreak 4.00. Then you can freely contact on the Facebook page. I hope this article will help you the share, like and subscribe for future updates.