Hellow everyone. I hope you all well. In this article, I am gonna guide you how you to make PS3 backup and save all your console data. Mean backup complete PlayStation 3 console data. Recently I shared software PexPloit lite V1.0 and Muxport 2.1.0 which helps to install PS3 games on OFW even 4.81 without jailbreak your console. We all know everyone wants to Jailbreak his console. But it depends on console model and version. Sony knows’s many software are available like PexPloit and MuxPort. Sony does not release only update file for add some features. No, Sony also, update his security that’s why 3.55 OFW user easy to install PS3 CFW 4.81 and 3.55 OFW higher failed to install PS3 Jailbreak 4.81 in his console
Approx 40% people face error code 8002f957 or 8002f958. The user can see another error code during installation PS3 jailbreak 4.81. But the mean is same. You can’t jailbreak your console. You have faced an error code. I already write an article about how to fix PS3 error codes 8002f957 or others. So, let’s talk about the PS3 backup file. Many people will say everyone knows and it’s very simple how to make a complete PS3 backup file. Suppose you are on OFW version and you played many games in your console using DVD’s and you have too many saves games. Then your backup file size can be 1000GB. Then what will you do?
You will ask to me can I use the external hard drive to make a complete PS3 backup file. Yes, you can but before that, you have to purchase external hard drive and it will take too long time. Maybe one whole night. If your console turns off causes any reason then your PS3 console can be dead. So, guys, I am sharing with you how you can easily make a complete PS3 backup in a USB stick with minimum space 16GB. All your game data and all your customization will be saved and any time you can load PS3 backup freely in less time.
We need the fresh PS3 backup file for install PS3 games in PexPloit and MuxPort, also we need if you wanna Mod GTA 5 PS3 no Jailbreak. If you want to install PS3 PKG games on OFW or wants to mode any games. Then we need two files. One is PS3 fresh backup file and “HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3“. Follow the all simple steps, step by step. Let’s get started.
How to make the PS3 backup file into USB?
- Plug your USB stick into your computer with minimum space 16GB
- Open HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3 with the administrator
- Select your USB stick and format with FAT32
- Unplug your USB stick from your computer/laptop and plug into your PS3 console
- Go to Game>Game data utility (See which game are you playing or not)
- Delete unused games data utility or delete larger game data file. (Because it will not affect your game save data. It will reinstall when you insert PS3 game DVD)
- Go to Setting>System Setting>Backup Utility
- Press “X” to choose Backup and select your USB stick and wait until it’s finished. (Operation time depends on your console data)
- Unplug your USB stick and plug into your computer/laptop
- Open your USB stick and Copy PS3 folder into your computer. Where it will be safe. (I suggest you make 2 copies into your computer internal hard drive)
- Format your USB stick again with “HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3“
- Now unplug your USB stick from your computer/laptop and plug it into your PS3 console
- Go to Setting>System Setting> Format Utility (Feel free to format your console because you already have a backup file)
- Choose an only Quick format
- Go to Setting > System Setting > Backup utility > Back Up and select your USB stick
That’s all. Now you have a fresh backup file and your all data has been secured. You can load your PS3 backup file anytime. When you wish to get back it or you failed to install PS3 games using PexPloit or MuxPort. You can see now your PS3 backup file size approx 70MB. It’s mean if you install any PS3 game then you no need to wait more time for complete installations.
Summary:- I hope guys, this article helps you to understand how to make PS3 backup file and save your all data. I am trying to guide you simple & save your much time. If you like this article and wants more. Then please like my Facebook page and subscribe to our Newsletter for the future updates.